Changes related to "Main Page"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
17 March 2018
- (diff | hist) . . N Deconstructing Spatial Clustering Algorithms To Explore Biases in Crime Analysis; 04:49 . . (+1,928) . . Brylow (Created page with "Faculty Mentor: Shion Guha Crime analysis has become extremely popular in most urban areas of the United States. Milwaukee is no exception. Crime labs all across the coun...")
- (diff | hist) . . N Studying Crisis Events on Social Media for non-WEIRD people; 04:45 . . (+2,854) . . Brylow (Created page with "Faculty Mentor: Shion Guha Doctoral Student Mentor: Fayika Farhat Nova Around the world, people are getting habituated with social media, using it for different purpos...")
- (diff | hist) . . N Inferring Cancer-Specific MicroRNA-gene Networks; 04:41 . . (+2,502) . . Brylow (Created page with "Title: Inferring cancer-specific microRNA-gene networks Description: In living organisms, the biological processes are governed by proteins, which are end products of genes....")
- (diff | hist) . . N An Integrated Framework for Identifying Context-Specific Gene-Drug Interactions; 04:40 . . (+2,782) . . Brylow (Created page with "Title: An integrated framework for identifying context specific gene-drug interactions among cancer patients: An advanced step towards personalized medicine. Description: Can...")
- (diff | hist) . . N Reverse Engineering Gene Regulatory Networks by Integrating Multiple Types of High-Dimensional Biological Datasets; 04:39 . . (+1,987) . . Brylow (Created page with "Title: Reverse engineering gene regulatory networks by integrating multiple types of high-dimensional biological datasets Description: The underlying biological processes in...")
- (diff | hist) . . N SUPREME: A Cancer Subtype Prediction Methodology by Integrating High-Dimensional Biological Datasets; 04:38 . . (+1,937) . . Brylow (Created page with "Cancer, the second leading cause of death in the world, is a complex genetic disease. Every cancer patient is unique in terms of progression of disease and response to treatme...")
- (diff | hist) . . N Accelerating Geo-Spatial Computations Using High Performance Computing; 04:33 . . (+1,309) . . Brylow (Created page with "Many computational geometry algorithms are compute-intensive and data-intensive due to big spatial data (points, polygons). These algorithms are utilized in computer graphics,...")
- (diff | hist) . . N Using Bayesian Networks in Adaptive Online Skill Training; 04:30 . . (+2,138) . . Brylow (Created page with "We are faced with the need to assess students while they are learning programming skills. We can assign exercises to students and automate testing of results. But can we autom...")