Attends: The College of New Jersey
Year: Rising Junior
Major: Computer Science
sudolt1 /at/ tcnj /dot/ edu
- Create a version of the Lua library that can be used by Xinu developers to embed Lua in C programs.
- Integrate the Lua interpreter and compiler with the Xinu shell so that Lua scripts can be run on Xinu systems
- Week 1
- REU Orientation and move-in
- Introduction to Xinu
- Familiarization with C
- Develop research topic and goals, create wiki page
- Week 2 - ?
- Build Lua from source on known supported platform
- Set up home MIPS/Xinu workstation
- Create cross-compiler tool chain
- Investigate Xinu OS
Week 5 Mini-Presentation
For my mini-presentation, I talked about XINU, Lua, and the process of porting Lua. It can be viewed here.